Change Billing Address

Change of Address Form

In order to change the billing address on your water/sewer account you must complete a Water/Sewer Change of Address Form [PDF]. Completed forms must be submitted to the Finance Department or complete an online form.

Inverness Finance Department

212 W. Main Street

Inverness, FL 34450

Ph: (352) 726-5016

Fax: (352) 726-5534