City of Inverness Park Rules
All city, state and federal ordinances, rules and laws apply
Hours of Operation
Sunrise to sunset
- No alcoholic beverages
- No tents, tables permitted in park unless permitted by the City for an event
- Organized events such as parties, reunions, etc. Must obtain event permit from the City prior to event. Events are held at the Gazebo or Depot Pavilion only.
- No solicitation or handbill distribution permitted
- Dogs must always be kept on a leash and under owners’ effective control. Owners are responsible to pick up after their pet.
- No destruction, injury, cutting or taking of any natural condition of the landscape
- No overnight or RV parking or camping
- No glass containers
- No loitering
- No motorized vehicles unless authorized
- Do not feed the alligators
- No swimming from any portion of park property